Tuesday, January 3, 2012


What beliefs are holding you back that aren't true? What events or traumas keep you stuck or trigger patterns that keep creating less than ideal results in your life? What generational patterns, such as depression, or low self worth, are allowing negative thoughts to dominate your  mind? How are these emotions affecting your relationships, your career, your income, your general happiness and peace of mind?

My Story:
I was born when my mother was 47 years old. Needless to say when she found out she was pregnant she was not that happy about it. After I was born she said she was glad she had me but the first nine months of my life I took on the emotion of not really being wanted. Then as a little girl I would always ask my mom to play with me or read me a story. Her reply most of the time was, "I can't right now, I have to much to do." I was too little to realize that my mother was overwhelmed with life, what I heard was that I'm not as important as the stuff she had to do, and I really didn't matter. 

As I became a wife and a mother, those feelings were intensified and I experienced alot of depression. I could never do enough, or be enough. I didn't like who I was. I couldn't see how anyone especially my husband or God could love me.   Life felt pretty dark and heavy.  I started to exercise and eat differently and that  helped quite a bit with the depression, but those feelings of not enough were still there. Through energy work I was able to tune into what created those feelings in the first place and then clear them.  I finally like who I am, and I am able to know and feel my Heavenly Fathers love for me. This has rippled out and my relationships with my husband and kids have improved greatly. Even though life still has challenges, I am able to meet them with more faith and hope instead of feeling hopeless.  Life has meaning and I wake up each day knowing that I have infinite worth and value. 

Because of where I have been and knowing the difference that energy work  has made in my life I knew that I wanted to learn it and assist others. I became a licensed massage therapist and a certified Simply Healed practitioner. It has been very rewarding to assist others and see their lives change. Check out the testimonials on the side of the page.

Are you ready to find out what has been holding you back, keeping your stuck, or making your life more difficult.  Give me a call at 801-628-4880. You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment