Friday, July 22, 2011

Transformation Mentoring Testimonials

I have been so blessed by meeting Jeanette this Spring! She is a kind, gracious woman with great insight and healing comfort. She has a gift to listen compassionately and accepts you for who you are. She recognizes my potential and inner worth and has a gentle but honest way of helping me find answers to let go and move forward in my relationships. She teaches me tools to use and gives me homework to learn and apply the things I need to do to change my life for the better. I have been lifted and Inspired in many different ways and have found many hidden truths to help me understand my past and present and my future possibilities by learning from the past and clearing trapped emotions. I have also discovered answers to health issues that even my doctors have not been able to find! I love my time spent with Jeanette which is never rushed but she continues to work with me if I need more time with her. She is very gifted, loving and serving!

-D.C. in Layton

It has been a challenge for me to stay healthy and balanced in my life. But since I started going to Janette VanLeer for massage and energy work I have experienced a beautiful shift and a change in my life. I had no idea how much my stuck energy was effecting my life. Every time that I met with Janette the thing that I wanted to accomplish was done. I have been less sick and more healthy and confident. I feel better physically and I am motivated to eat better and exercise, I have lost weight and I have more energy. My emotional well being is balanced as well. I am more confident and free. Janette is very intuitive and effective in her work. I highly recommend her massage and her energy work! It is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment