Monday, August 22, 2011

Nutritional Mentoring Testimonials

It has been a challenge for me to stay healthy and balanced in my life. But since I started going to Janette VanLeer for massage and energy work I have experienced a beautiful shift and a change in my life. I had no idea how much my stuck energy was effecting my life. Every time that I met with Janette the thing that I wanted to accomplish was done. I have been less sick and more healthy and confident. I feel better physically and I am motivated to eat better and exercise, I have lost weight and I have more energy. My emotional well being is balanced as well. I am more confident and free. Janette is very intuitive and effective in her work. I highly recommend her massage and her energy work! It is Awesome!
LLF
Centerville

No comments:

Post a Comment