Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Testimonials

I am Happy again!  

Amy Child, Transformation Mentoring, Client, Syacuse, UT

     
Shift into lasting healing
"Wow! Janette's ability to enhance various modalities, coupled with her practice-what-she-preaches approach to this work will pay you back ten times over your initial investment. Day after day, what she has taught me and empowered me to do, continue to open doors of profound light. Thank you!"

Julie Rios- Kaysville,UT
Energy Work Client

A moment of Peace

Well it's more than just a "moment", it's actually an entire hour! I feel relaxed comfortable and rejuvenated throughout my time at Transformation Body & Energy work. My massage therapist is truly in-tune with my body and emotions. I have experienced many massages and aroma therapies in my life and I can, without hesitation, say that Janette is a keeper and I will continue to refer my friends and family.
Ramona C.- Kaysville, UT 
Massage Client


"I have come to discover that massage is a very healing process for me. I am learning the importance of relaxation and allowing my body to re-energize. Janette is a wonderful massage therapist. In addition, I spent an hour with her doing energy work. Janette helped me find the root of some of my emotional issues and has given me the knowledge to deal with them in a constructive manner. Can't wait for my next massage!!!"
Marciea C.- Kaysville, UT 
Massage and Energy Work Client 


First, I want to thank Janette, for her listening ear and thoughtful heart in helping me get rid of past pain and stand up to what is important for me. I've learned that I couldn't help others, especially my family, and teach them if I'm not who I should be. I also took her challenge of no sugar in my diet. I didn't think I could do it but after a couple of days I decided to stick to it to see what she was talking about. After a week and a half I noticed my joints weren't as tight and sore. I could get of of bedd and walk easier and without stretching and pain. I've had more energy to be active and enjoy the activities I do. I've always been so hard on myself but this gives me new focus and I feel I'm on the right track.

Nicole C.- Layton, UT
Energy Work Client

Janette is an amazing massage therapist! She has just the right touch,
always relaxing and pressure is perfect. I've been to many massage
clinics, but not anymore. I have found massage heaven. Thanks Janette!
Sue M.- Kaysville, UT 
Massage Client

It has been a challenge for me to stay healthy and balanced in my life. But since I started going to Janette VanLeer for massage and energy work I have experienced a beautiful shift and a change in my life. I had no idea how much my stuck energy was effecting my life. Every time that I met with Janette the thing that I wanted to accomplish was done. I have been less sick and more healthy and confident. I feel better physically and I am motivated to eat better and exercise, I have lost weight and I have more energy. My emotional well being is balanced as well. I am more confident and free. Janette is very intuitive and effective in her work. I highly recommend her massage and her energy work! It is Awesome!
Laurel L- Centerville, UT
Massage and Energy Work Client



I have been so blessed by meeting Janette this Spring! She is a kind, gracious woman with great insight and healing comfort. She has a gift to listen compassionately and accepts you for who you are. She recognizes my potential and inner worth and has a gentle but honest way of helping me find answers to let go and move forward in my relationships. She teaches me tools to use and gives me homework to learn and apply the things I need to do to change my life for the better. I have been lifted and Inspired in many different ways and have found many hidden truths to help me understand my past and present and my future possibilities by learning from the past and clearing trapped emotions. I have also discovered answers to health issues that even my doctors have not been able to find! I love my time spent with Janette which is never rushed but she continues to work with me if I need more time with her. She is very gifted, loving and serving!

Denise C.- Layton, UT
Transformation Mentoring Client

 During my last Energy Session on September 9, 2012, I was amazed as a false belief was uncovered that I have been packing around since I was 15 years old and totally unaware of how it was affecting my life. I realized I have always been afraid of making decisions and thought I didn't know my own mind and what was right for me. So I relied on others opinions.
      When I was of Jr. High age, I had a large group of friends that I ran around with.  I was always center of the group and they would all meet at my locker before school.  At the end of 8th grade, I broke up with my boyfriend who was also part of the group.  I began to feel like I had made a bad decision because my cousin immediately started going with him.  In my heart I knew we were done, but the rest of me antagonized over the decision.  Things started to shift in the group for me and I began to hang out with them less and less.  During the summer before 9th grade, I met a boy at the swimming pool.  Things clicked between us and a relationship was born. Only he was a boy that my parents didn't approve of.  However, I was deeply in love with him.  My parents broke up our relationship 3/4 through my freshman year of high school.  From then on I began having reoccurring nightmares about him which would always end at the same place for about fifteen or twenty years after the breakup.  Finally one night as I was dreaming the dream, I discovered the answer to the dream and was finally able to let go of it all. But I was left with a false belief that I could not make good decisions.  I began to let others ---especially one of my younger sisters make decisions for me.  If we were shopping and she bought a cute shirt--I bought the same shirt and on and on.  I was terrified of decisions, "What if I made the wrong one?"  If she wasn't around and I had to make my own decision, I would agonize if it was the right one.  For the record, some of the decisions I let her make for me brought negative results that impounded my life for years afterwards.  A few months prior to my last energy session, I had made a conscious decision that I was ready and willing to make my own decisions.  I redid a room in my home making all the decision by my self.. The room turned our perfect. I thought all was well and I was on my path, but during my last energy session things started surfacing starting at age 15.  There were so many emotions that surfaced--almost in layers--things I hadn't thought about in years, ending with realizing as things were being cleared that I had some jealousy and resentment for this sister who I had turned my decision making over to. As issues were cleared, I felt a lightness within and felt energy shifting within as well.  I know that there are many more layers of issues and beliefs stuck in my cells that will eventually get to be cleared as more energy work is done.  I know I have all the tools to make the decisions that are right for me.  I also know that if I make a choice that doesn't turn out that I can chalk it up to a lesson to learn and go forward in life with a positiveness that everything turns out exactly as is is supposed to.
Mindy S.-Hurricane UT
Transformation Mentoring Client

No comments:

Post a Comment