Monday, July 16, 2012

GOT PAIN?????

 I have a new toy and I am excited to use it! 
It is called Rezzimax Therapy!
      
    As many of you know I got into this line of work because I was looking for answers to help my son with his PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) that he received after serving as a Marine in Afghanistan.  He was honorably discharged after serving for five years the end of June. He and I have had some success through the energy work that I do, but crowds and anger have still been a big issue.  On the 4th of July we ran into Sherik Peck, the inventor of Rezzimax Therapy and my husbands cousin. He was able to do a treatment on Matt and here is a video showing the benefits Matts is already experiencing after just one treatment. (My filming skills are lacking so excuse the shakiness.)




I was also experiencing back pain that day, which is a common thing for me, and why you don't see me running like I used to. Sherik worked on me as well and my back pain was gone.  I became very excited about  Rezzimax Therapy and how it could benefit my clients. 

Here is his story of how it began in his own words from his website maximumfunction.com.  
After spending years trying to help people in chronic pain, and recognizing a lack of healing tools, I started studying and learning about useful methods to calm down the nervous system. After much study and thousands of dollars spent learning what others could teach me about the nervous system, I had a breakthrough.  One night in mid-summer 2010, I awoke from sleeping with an idea for an incredible therapy to enhance the healing of my clients.  The amazing new therapy has helped to calm the nervous system and relieve pain for so many of my clients. As I applied the procedures to my clients with a wide range of conditions and diagnoses, I began to recognize and understand a common pattern observed in all the individuals treated with this new approach. I found that individuals experiencing chronic pain also reported high levels of stress and/or anxiety.   These observations led to more research and experimental therapies that helped fine tune the procedures.  The result was Rezzimax Therapy. In practicing this therapy, we target hot beds for the nervous system, commonly referred to as acupressure sites. Incredible and life-changing results began to be experienced by my patients through the novel therapies.  Results include better sleep, relief from headaches and migraines, reduction in jaw pain and tension, and general relief from almost all types of pain. In addition, patients report significant changes in their symptoms and conditions during and immediately (within minutes) following treatment.  Remarkably, success in dealing with chronic pain is not the only benefit of the new therapy.  Many patients discover this process helps them in dealing with addictions and other controlling behaviors.  Some people who formerly required strong medications were able to reduce their dependence on them, or no longer require them. My patients have utilized these therapies to overcome many other forms of addiction as well. I am pleased to share these new therapies that promote wellness and decrease pain and anxiety.

Watch this video as Sherik demonstrates his technique.
  



Sherik's goal is to get this information out to as many people as possible so they can live pain free lives.

I have been incorporating this technique before I give a massage and have found that it doubles the results my clients are getting, because Rezzimax Therapy has already started calming their nervous system and their muscles are less tense.  Clients are also reporting much greater pain relief.  Saturday one of my clients called me with an emergency because she couldn't even turn her neck without being in pain. After her treatment she could move her neck and was amazed that it didn't hurt anymore.

Because I am so excited about this new therapy I  am going to make you an offer you can't refuse!   If you are experiencing pain, whether it is tight neck and shoulders, back pain, headaches, or something else.  I invite you to come and have a Rezzimax  Therapy treatment for just $20.00. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes. If you don't notice a big difference in how you feel the treatment is FREE.

Get double the benefit and schedule a massage and I will throw in a Rezzimax Therapy treatment for Free!
60 minute massage is $40.00
90 minute massage is $60.00

CLICK  BOOK NOW!   And book your appointment today!  
(If you just want a Rezzimax Therapy treatment schedule it as a 30 minute massage)

No comments:

Post a Comment